Read the latest Productions In Print News
Every theatre production demands a quality printed product to complement the run at the
theatre and give life to the production long after the curtain has come down. Examples are below.
Why Productions In Print?
- Theatres need a way to provide audience members with a printed companion to their experience.
- The production can live-on, on the bookshelves of supporters, of audience
members and of libraries—after the
cast has taken its final bow and the final curtain has come down
- The PP edition of your production will remain in digital form, ready for print-on-demand, or
electronic download, at In An Hour Books.
- Manuscript of play
- Copyright page
- Title page
- Table of Contents
- About Theatre, Its History and Mission
- Visual of Theatre
- About The Playwright
- About The Play
- Why This Play? By Producer or Director
- About The Director and/or Producer
- Cast Photos
Standard PP format: 5 3/8 by 8 1/2, cover 4-color glossy, up to 120 pages
4.99 each, minimum order 500.
Pricing based on camera-ready copy Otherwise, IHB production assistance
For More Information Please Contact Us